I get this error while restoring ~4GB xml backup :
Error unzipping file (This may be due to a large zip file): invalid block type
Check the file ownership - that can cause a spurious block error.
The ownership of the file is same with which the application runs.
Ok, can you try unzipping the file manually to see what errors happen on a command line?
This is the error that I get >
Archive: Confluence-space-export-173007-1768.xml.zipEnd-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is nota zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In thelatter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found onthe last disk(s) of this archive.note: Confluence-space-export-173007-1768.xml.zip may be a plain executable, not an archiveunzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of Confluence-space-export-173007-1768.xml.zip orConfluence-space-export-173007-1768.xml.zip.zip, and cannot find Confluence-space-export-173007-1768.xml.zip.ZIP, period.
I know it's 5 years later, but...
I'm having this same problem.
I believe it is because I'm rekeying the space using the PowerShell script found on the How to copy or rename a space in Confluence article. However, I altered the script to only unzip the entities.xml and the exportDescriptor.properties files, which is where the space keys are. Then the script updates the .zip file.
I had noticed that the bash script provided in the same article includes the unzipping and rezipping of the files, but the PowerShell script assumed the file was already unzipped. Maybe it's got something to do with this problem? Maybe the bash script handles the file differently somehow?
I could not find anything about the error and PowerShell by googling. Literally nothing.
I found a lot about the error and Java. Since Confluence is in Java, it seems that the problem would lie there. Except the bash script works, so, I don't know.
Long story on why I'm using PowerShell now instead of bash.
If anyone has any ideas as to what might be wrong or if I can change something in PowerShell, that'd be really helpful!
If I need to create a new question for this, I can do that, too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.