I have Bitbucket 5.01 on a Windows 2012 R2 server. Used Atlassian installer so service has a local atlbitbucket account as the service account. I had to add it to the Administrators group or the service will not start. Performance is very slow and saw on web that removing account from administrators group will speed up performance but then service does not start.
Anyone have the recipe for getting the service to work correctly on Windows Server 2012 and not have the account in the admin group?
UPDATE: I followed the instructions here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/running-bitbucket-server-with-a-dedicated-user-776640047.html
and set the folder access for atlbitbucket user but the service would still not start once I removed altbitbucket from the Windows admin group. I am clear about where the home directory is, in fact privilege for it was already set correctly. The "install" directory seemed straightforward but I wonder if I got it right. There are version specific directories under a root Atlassian directory. Are these the "install" directories?
UPDATE #2: The error in the event log when starting the service with atlbitbucket user not in the Administrator group
Faulting application name: bserv64.exe, version: 1.0.15.0, time stamp: 0x51543b9d
Faulting module name: jvm.dll, version: 25.71.0.1, time stamp: 0x576af213
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000216aa8
Faulting process id: 0x1354
Faulting application start time: 0x01d32f0e943af960
Faulting application path: C:\Atlassian\Bitbucket\5.0.1\bin\bserv64.exe
Faulting module path: c:\atlassian\bitbucket\4.13.0\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll