After a reboot the Jira service will not start. I am not sure what to check. Can you please give me some things to try to get this server back online?
Hi Samuel,
You will have to check the log file located in your JIRA_HOME/log/atlassian-jira.log file.
Before you do so, I suggest raising a technical support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Regards
Bhushan
I did try and it says that it is a starter license and I have to use the community. Pretty bad when the server wont start. I could so that with normal issues. Anyways here is the last bit of the logs.
2017-09-15 03:05:24,908 commons-pool-EvictionTimer WARN [o.a.commons.dbcp2.BasicDataSource] An internal object pool swallowed an Exception.org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection refused.
Your Postgres database is not accepting connections. You need to update the confuguration to accept connections.
ok. How can I do that? I am not familiar with that process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.