The preview is showing only half of the page and is showing on the right hand side , not the full page
Hi Sojan,
Just a few questions:
Thank you!
Kind Regards,Shannon
I was checking the issue, it is because if I enter anything in Side , header and footer (Look and feel - [admin setting]). If i remove the code the preview works without any issue. See the below image , I placed a single line code to display the search control. It is happening in all the brower. The idea is to use an image as a header to appear in all pages. It is working fine is Ver 5.8. The problem is in 6.2.1 developer license.
Thanks
Hi Shannon, Did you get a chance to look into it.
Apologies! I was on holiday since Saturday.
Can you let me know exactly what you're entering in Look and Feel? I can test it on 6.2 but I'd like to use the code you're using to trigger it. Just let me know what code you use and exactly where so I can replicate.
Can you also tell me what browser this occurs in?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.