I have done a workflow and now it requires the due date to change at each stage of the workflow step as post functions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example:-
From 'In Progress' it takes 5 days, from 1st September till 5th September. So the Due Date is on the 5th September.
When it enters the 'Resolved', the Due Date will be change to a new value, let's say add another 3 days which will be on the 8th September.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can it be done?
I'm using ScriptRunner and I have no knowledge on JIRA for scripting Groovy, etc.
Can you guys show me step by step on HOW and WHERE to start to write the scripts and implement it? Better if there is images for me to refer.
I have referred the ScriptRunner site, but it seems I can't and don't understand at all. I'm very new to JIRA.
I appreciate for your guys help. Thanks in advance.
Version: JIRA 5.2
Below is the workflow diagram.
