Hello,
We are running JIRA 6.2.7 and FishEye 4.0.4 on a Server 2008 R2 host and Bamboo 5.9.7 on a Server 2012 R2 host. Tomcat is used as the backends. I am trying to link the applications with SSL installed. Currently, I just have a cert in JIRA, which I have exported and imported into Bamboo and FishEye's keystore and trusted certs. However, I am getting the error that: "Application 'Jira' seems to be offline. Click here to Relocate." It's very similar to this person's post:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/213419
They solved it by switching to an Apache reverse proxy, which I'd rather not have to deal with if possible.
I've tried to troublshoot with this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/ssl-and-application-link-troubleshooting-guide-719095282.html
Haven't been successful so far. JIRA is definitely reachable over HTTPS, but I've had to roll back to HTTP until we can get the links working. If anyone has managed to get this configuration to work and has some instructions to do this, I would appreciate the assistance.
Thanks!