I would like to create a report to show velocity over time. The built-in JIRA report seems to only show this based on story points.
I would like to create a report to show velocity based on:
- Time spent by specific users (Developers, as opposed to QA, etc.). This can be measured in hours with a decimal representation for minutes.
- The time spent would only be for "Accepted" Stories, Spikes, or Change Requests. Inclusive of any of the users' time logged on subtasks.
- This would be measured for the last 5 sprints.
Built-in JIRA functionality / JQL is preferred for this.
I was unable to do this using a filter, but have this as a start for integration in a custom report:
project = XYZ AND issuetype in ("Change Request", Spike, Story) AND status = Accepted AND Sprint in (12345, 67890, 23456, 56789, 11111) ORDER BY Sprint ASC, summary ASC, priority DESC, updated DESC
Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!