Hi,
I'm trying to compare the maintenance date (dtMWDATE), that is my custom field, with the current day. So what I'm trying to do is everytime that user select a data for maintanece (dtMWDATE) and this date is out dated, the script should fill this custom field value with current date
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManager
import com.atlassian.jira.util.ErrorCollection
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.CustomFieldManager
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomField
Class SubTask = new GroovyClassLoader(getClass().getClassLoader()).parseClass(new File("./scripts/tools/SubTask.groovy"));
def myissue = "SDP-8908"
IssueManager issueManagerManual = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager()
Issue issue = issueManagerManual.getIssueObject("$myissue")
CustomFieldManager customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
ErrorCollection errCollection;
def strStartDate = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName('Start Date')
def dtStartDate = issue.getCustomFieldValue(strStartDate)
def strMWDate = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName('MW Date')
def dtMWDate = issue.getCustomFieldValue(strMWDate)
CustomField omCf = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName('O&M Assignee')
def om = issue.getCustomFieldValue(omCf)
String userOm = null
if (om == null){
userOm = null
} else {
userOm = om.name
}
def subTask1 = SubTask.createSubTask(issue, "Prepare Testbed", "SPB", "O&M task", ((dtMWDate-7 <= date)? date: dtMWDate-7), dtStartDate, null, userOm)
def subTask6 = SubTask.createSubTask(issue, "Execute Maintenance Window", "SPB", "MW task", dtMWDate, dtStartDate, dtMWDate, userOm, "MW")
//SubTask.setLabel(subTask6, "MW")
I'm did a little search and I found this:
dtMWDate-7 <= date)? date: dtMWDate-7
Is it right? Or do i missing some declaration on date?
Thank you!