Hi guys,
I'm relatively new to Trello so apologies if I'm not using the correct terminolgy or if my question is silly but basically...
I've joined a company where there's about 30 of us using the same Trello Boards. There is a List on Trello that someone else has made but that i've subscribed to which has a number of cards within it. Each card has a long checklist and of that long checklist, I have two items that I need to tick off in each checklist of each card. Instead of going through it, scanning down the checklist to see if I've done it, I just want to be able to mark that card as done or colour it a different colour so that I can personally tell whether I've dealt with that card or not. Lots of other people are subscribed to the card and have their own actions within it so I don't want any of my colour coding or marking to be visible to them otherwise they'll get confused and it will cause all kinds of havoc. Any ideas on how I can mark the cards as done my end so that only I can see them as done and they don't change for anyone else?