Hi there
I'm an admin on my cloud based Confluence instance. Today I created a page in an existing space. A collegue of mine went to the URL (https://cathxocean.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/STS/pages/4337200/Customer+Camera+firmware+versions) and requested access using the button which appeared. I received the email notification and approved access.
Later I went back to the URL above to make some more edits to the page, but I got the page saying I did not have access and to request access! I pressed the request access button but I got a message saying the email was not sent and to contact the administrator (ie, me). I've been unable to access the page since. I've searched for the page in the space it was created in and also across our whole Confluence site - its like its just been permanently deleted by someone.
Any ideas on what could have happened here? Or is there a way for me to track its changes / history?
Cheers
Richie