I have several documents that are updated periodically that I would like to put through a workflow... The pages that are updated are also going to include anchors and links. what I would like to happen, is for my audience to see the current version of my document.. and then once final approval is received for the doc going through the workflow... have that be the actual document everyone can see. It is imperative one version of the document be available to view while the updated version is going through a workflow. The edits are going to be made directly into the text in the page... The only method I can think of to achieve this is to make a copy of the page, make the edits, send it through the workflow. once completed, the editor can then copy paste the changes to the original document so that it is "updated..." Does anyone have any other methods that might be helpful?