Hi, I am unable to find the "stage" field in my project while creating the issues. I have added the field while creating the screen but while creating bug issues i am unable to get the stage field
Hey Debasruti,
You should check to make sure that the Bug create screen uses the screen scheme that you edited.
Hope this helps,
Tyler
Check in Field configuration scheme (used by your project) if the field is visible, it might be hidden. If so then make it visible.
One more case could be check if you have marked field visible from 'Field Config' in the Create Issue pop up screen. Tick mark it if it is not marked.
Hi Tyler,
Yes i have checked and my bug create screen uses the same screen scheme.
Hi Suhas,
I have checked my field configuration scheme and it is visible. I didnot get your second solution. could u please share more details or screenshot if possible.
When you click on create button, it gives a pop up screen. upper right corner, you will see "Configure screen" button. Click on it and see if that field is marked for visible on your screen.
Thank you so much. i got it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.