Is there a way to add a "Web Link" i.e. an Issue Link to an external system on the issue creation screen?
I can't see a good way of doing this.
There is - I added a couple the other day. You need to have system Admin rights to do this.
Add a Custom field, then on the Select a Field Type, click on Advanced (down the left side) and select Message Custom Field, as per below
Do you mean create a custom field and add the web link in that?Or this will create an external link in the Issue Link section?I'm after the latter.
As described above, you create a specific type of Custom Field and associate it with the Create screen. You can then put in any HTML / wiki markup as default text. When finished it will look something like this :
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.