Hi,
I'm lookig for a script/ a way to share all jira filters with "all logged users" at once.
I have around 3k filters and need to change permissions for all of them, anyone can help with that?
Best Regards
Joanna
List of User Logins/Logouts from Audit
This groovy script creates an xml output of the audit log filtered by the User Access category, so dates of when users logged in or logged out.
script:
Hi Dinesh,
It's not what I"m looking for I'm afraid,
I need to change permissions for all my filters, and what to do this with script if it's possible.
Hi Joanna,
Try this script in script runner plugin and if possible send the screenshot of your requirement where you should change the permissions of all your filters.
Dinesh.
This script does not work at all, please see screen shot, but as I said before it's not what I'm looking for (This groovy script creates an xml output of the audit log filtered by the User Access category, so dates of when users logged in or logged out)
What I need is:
I have over 2k shared filters - shared with some groups, projects, public etc. I
need to change Shared With parametr all of my filters to "Shared with all logged users". All users in my company need to be able to see all filters,
Doing this one by one will take ages, so I'm looking for a script or maybe database change will do the job.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.