I'm working on a small project for a picky developer, he has decided that he wants to enter his time via commandline, so I'm exploring the API for that. I found the API documentation, but the fields detailed in it are marked as optional. Based on other results search results on the subject I've found, it seems like what I'm posting is correct.
I'm using POSTMAN to eliminate other factors as I troubleshoot. I'm using Basic Auth
Right now I'm attempting to POST to:
https://xxxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/XXX-429/worklog
And the raw data I'm sending is:
{
"comment":"test",
"timeSpent":"5m",
"started":"2017-08-31T04:24:19+0000"
}
I get a Page Unavailable Error.
Here's the thing, if I send a GET to the same address, it pulls the worklog for the ticket perfectly, so I don't think my auth information or the URL are wrong.
I've tried using timeSpentSeconds instead of timeSpent, with no change.
Any help would be appreciated.