I am trying to create a Time in Status report in EazyBI using the JIRA source data.
Lets say I have the following scenario:
JIRA issue ABC-123 with following workflow status: Ready, In Prog, Waiting, Closed.
When the issue was created it went into Ready and stayed there for 2 days. It was then moved to In Prog and statyed there for 5 days. Now the issue is in Waiting status and as of today its been 10 days.
Lets say I imported the data today the eazyBI report is updated with the most current data.
On the report I can see the 2 days in the Ready column and 5 days in the In Prog column. But I am not seeing the 10 days in the current status "Waiting". As of now the waiting column shows blank.
I have realized that when I move the issue out of waiting, to the Done status. Then do the import of data again in EazyBI. The report now shows 15 days for waiting. and blank for "Done" status.
This tells me that the report is only able to calculate the time when the issue is in and out of the status. It does not show the days in current status. I would have like to see the report show that my issue is in the current status of waiting with 15 days (as of the last day when the data was imported)
Any suggestions on how I can show the "Workdays in Current status"?
Thanks