I am looking to open a modal screen upon click on the button I define in Scriptrunner Web Fragments, I have a screen defined but am unsure how to address the screen (direct URL) in fragment confirguration. Is there such a way?
Hi Dimitry,
The custom web item fragment has a link text field that you can add the link.
If you want to open a dialog inside the page you have to hit a rest endpoint that will return to you a dialog, there is an example of returning a simple dialog in the documenation.
Is the screen you want to return a Jira screen ?
regards, Thanos
Thanks Thanos. Correct, I would like the button to invoke a Jira screen.
hmm I do not think that this is going to be straigthforward. Which screen is this ? (issue realted, tranistion screen )
Issue related, like "enter the value of this field" screen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.