Hello,
i created a survey in confluence with the survey and vote macro. Does anybody know, how I can reduce the long loading time? When I click on a checkbox it takes about a half minute, that my answer is recorded.
Kind regads,Christina
Hi Christina,
You can use Developer Tools in Chrome or generate a HAR file in order to determine what actions are taking the longest.
Give that a try and let us know if you have any questions.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon,
I tried to analyze what action is taking the longest. It's the vote action. I don't know how I can reduce this time, because it's not useful if the survey have a long loading time.
Kind regards,Christina
Thank you for that. Exactly which Survey and Vote macro are you referring to? This would be something that the provider may be able to help you with.
Is it this Survey and Vote Macros, by Artemis software?
yes it's the Survey and Vote Macro by Artmes software. I didn't find the support from them, so I was hopeful that anybody from the community has the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.