Hi guys,As following, if I set 40H in the Time Spent textbox, and system will log 40H workload one day. It is not reasonable. So is it possible to restrict that under 24H one day? Where can I configure it? Thanks in advance.
The selected date represents the date at which the logged work started, and not the date in which all the logged work was actually done.
Thanks for you replying.
I mean the Time Spent textbox. if I set 40H in the Time Spent textbox, and system will log 40H workload one day.It is not reasonable. So is it possible to restrict that under 24H one day? Where can I configure it?
So, as the worklog starting date defaults to the current date at the moment the user clicks on Log Work, the user should change the date to a previous one if he is logging 40 hours of already done work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.