Hi!
I made a backup of my Cloud JIRA following these steps:
I am now following these steps to import my backup:
However, there is no 'JIRA Import' button, as shown in the instructions:
How to import a backup file
Hi Jordan,
I'll just answer you here first rather than on the older case.
The Restore System, which is what the new import option is called, can be found in JIRA Administration under Import and Export
The URL is as follows:
https://<your-instance>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/CloudImport!start.jspa
Try that and let me know if you have any trouble.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon, thank so much for the help. I went to the link and I didn't have the correct permissions. I was able to get the correct permissons (site-admin) and now I'm uploading my JIRA backup. Thanks again!
Super! Thank you for confirming that
Take care and have a pleasant rest of your week.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.