is it possible to add more columns in file list? such as memo, category. I need additional columns.
Hi Peter,
It's not possible to add columns to the file list macro but it appears the Attachments Table Macro which is part of the Advanced Tables for Confluence might help you with that.
Have a look and let us know if that supports your needs.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi.
Attachments Table Marco is a standard function included in confluence or it's an add-on function which will cause extra charge?
where can I find this function in confluence page?
/Peter
The Attachments Table Macro is part of Advanced Tables for Confluence, which is a 3rd party plugin, as I have linked above. It is an additional cost. However, you can start a free trial on it to see if it helps you accomplish what you require.
I hope this is clear. Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the information. It is truly shocking that this feature is not standard with Confluence though. It seems like such a basic functionality to be able to sort documents. Like isn't that what Confluence is for??? Atlassian, you are sleeping at the wheel...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.