Hi,
I'm building a docker image for a java app, so I use maven container for that.
Now, I want to push the image to ECR. ECR has very strict security so you have to loging with awscli every time you need yo push something (token is valid for 12h only)
To login you need to run something like "$(aws ecr get-login --no-include-email)" and provide AWS key and secret as an environemt variables.
The problem: my maven image (from docker hub) where the app is built does not have any python nor pip installed.
To merge python+pip+maven into a single docker image is a bit of a hassle (and maintance of course).
Maybe there is simpler way to login docker to ECR by some Bitbucket pluging? or maybe I can have a "pre build" step where I can get login string from awscli?
thanks a lot in advance for ideas!