The objective of us using Confluence is to develop a knowledge repository only accessible to our team members in order to save time on training and increase operational excellence. In a nutshell, this is about creating intellectual property withint the walls of Confluence.
This repository is like putting money in a safe being Confluence. It turns out that this safe has a lot of holes whereby users can export the pages, share confidential informaiton at the click of a button. I already spent hours going through the help desk and did not find any solution that really work.
This discussion is an invitation to other users facing the same issue to throw some solutions allowing the data to remain within the walls of Confluence.
I hope this discussion also gets the attention of the product managers at Confluence as this issue is a deterrent to use Confluence. I was attending a presentation from a sucessful serial entrepreneur last night. He kept repeating "uderstand what the customer wants".