Hello,
My name is Fabian and I'm a project manager at AeroFarms.
I'm currently testing Jira CORE for managing my projects, I have used JIRA in software development projects in the past and since we're already Confluence clients, I figured I'll give it a shot. I signed up for 10 users to run it as a pilot and the moment we'll see it works, we'll go to 50.
Here are a few issues I'm facing that I tried looking for guides and couldn't find how to do it, I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this.
First, I want each user when he or she logs in to reach a list of all his or her tasks and then KanBan board with the status of each tasks.
I also want to have a KanBan board on each project (we're going to have like ~30 projects where each user will probably be involved in ~10 projects) in each project the user will be able to see the tasks of all the stakeholders in the projects, not only theirs.
In addition, I want to change the default scheme, I want to add a roadblocked status. While I understood how I can add a status, I couldn't find how to add it to the default workflow. I understand that there's no way to add a status category, so I'll leave "roadblocked" as "in progress" even though it actually isn't.
It would be extremely helful if you could help me figure out how to do those things.
Thanks,
Fabian