Hi,
I'm in desperate need of retaining attachment comment when uploading a new attachment version. I'm brave enough to mess with the database so I went to content table, changed the versioncomment value of the new inserted row and much to my despair the change was not propagated to the client. Moreover, the original attachment comment was back once I uploaded a new attachment version from the client. Any tips how to change the version commemt outside the client?
Edit: I suppose there is some kind of caching involved. It took about an hour to show the changed comment in client. Is there a way around this?
Edit2: I have found the Content cache needs to be flushed. I have set the cache size to 1 item and now it seems to be working. However, I'm not sure if there are some unforeseen consequences when limiting the content cache in such manner.
Petr