Hi, we have just purchased JIRA and I am trying to configure a workflow but I am not having much luck.
The process I would like to do it:
Tester raises a defect and assigns to developer, the status is currently open.
The defect is picked up by the developer and they select Under review so we know the defect is being looked at.
At the point of choosing the under review button the option to Accept, Reject or Defer the defect is added to the tool bar.
If they choose Accept the status updates to 'In development'
This first part I have configured ok
If they choose Reject I would like it to pop up with a list of reasons for rejection and once selected the status will update to the reason selected.
If they choose Defer again I would like it to pop up with a list of reasons for deferral and once selected the status will update to the reason selected.
If they defer it will auto assign to the PM (I have figured this bit out)
If they reject it will be returned to the tester (again I have figures this bit out)
The PM or Tester will then have the option to return the defect to developer or close the defect.
Can anyone help me with the multple selection options when I select either Reject or Defer?
Thanks in advance