HI,
At the Summit in Barcelona I was intested in Insight becuase from discussions I had with the RIADA team it seemed that I would be able to use Insight to help with soemthing in our Print Centre.
Here is an exmaple of what I wanted to achieve.
I want to ceate a new Object Type for a bunch of RollUps in Insight and then add each rollusp and attached the QR code on to each RollUp.
When a rollup is needed a user creates the request in JIRA Service Desk and one of the rollups is assigned by an agent to that request.
Up to here I think its pretty straight forward, the next bit I was told coudl be doen but I need to know how.
When the rollup returns the agent uses his smart phone to scan the QR code with an app(?) which connects to JIRA Servicd Desk and clsoes the request becuase the Rollup has been returned.
Is this possibile or did I have too much sangria and paella?
Nick