Suppose a project has 200 tikcets maintained under a project name in Jira. I want to see first 50 tckets. How do I construct my query ?
Project = <project name>
There is no limiting in the results, it gives you a list of what you searched for. The issue navigator will show you the full list, but paginated, so you only see a cut off the top of the list.
Hi Amal,
you can add
to your search-URL.
Then you get the first 50 tickets and the rest in portions of 50.
Hi Thomas,
Tried your suggestion but it is not working.
Original Query : project = XYZModified Query: project = XYZ AND "&tempMax=50"
I'm sorry, I think, this is working only with an Excel-Export from a Jira search.
If that's what you want, look here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/working-with-search-results-780868196.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.