Hello All,
I am looking at upgrading our Atlassian suite of Products - Confluence (v 5.6.5 to 6.3), Jira (v6.3.12 to 7.0 to 7.4.2) & Stash (v3.10.0 to Bitbucket 5.3).
I am planning on upgrading the products one at a time. Potentially with days between the different applications depending upon slots I can arrange with users. I just want to check - is there any interdependency between the different products? We would potentially be running Jira 7.4.2 alongside Confluence 5.6.5 for a short period. I am worried that this may affect the Application links that are currently in place between the Applications.
As discussed above - my approach is to upgrade the Applications one at a time, with time gaps in between. I plan to do this in the following order
a) Stash to Bitbucket
b) Jira 6.3.12 to 7.4.2
c) Confluence 5.6.5 to 6.3
I would prefer to do them one Application at a time if possible, however I am prepared to upgrade them all at the same time if that is necessary.
Has anyone been faced with a similar situation - I am sure you have. I would be interested to know anyone else's approach.
Many Thanks
Colin