Hi,
As a project manager, it is crucial that I can quickly view the progress of a project. In particular, if we are on track with the original estimated time, or if we will run out of hours and lose money for it, or if we need to ask the client for more money.
Currently, I can set up filters but I would have to go into each individual filter to check this progress. As I am managing various projects at a time, it is time-consuming to have to check through every filter to check our progress. I would like to be able to see a time estimated vs time spent bar in my dashboard to quickly see how we are doing on a project. I have tried every dashboard gadget but to no avail. The Two Dimensional Filter Statistics is probably the closest display of what I am looking for, as it tallies up the results at the bottom, but there is no option to select time-log or any time related fields. I do not need assignee information or time to resolution. Likewise, if it was only presented in a diagram that shows time estimated vs spent, as it does in the reports, it would be incredibly useful.
We chose Jira as the pricing was convenient and it offered the ability to log time so I would ideally like to find a solution which would not require us to purchase any add-ons.
Thanks! Leslie