Some weeks ago, if I clicked on a title of the content table, I used to get a complete url with the head title inclueded, now I just get the ulr of the page. Did it change?
Hi Juliana,
Can you clarify for us which features you're referring to? Are you clicking a link in a Table of Contents macro, or do you have Anchors set up?
If you have any screenshots of the problem you're able to share with us, please do.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi, Shannon.
Yes, clicking a link of a Table of Contents macro before used to give me an url as if I had an anchor. Did it change?
Thanks!
I'm testing this on my copy of Confluence which is the current version. I've created anchors on all the headings, and then inserted a Table of Contents macro at the top.
When I click on one of the links, it changes the URL to match the anchor that is already on the page. Is this the behavior you're referring to? It appears to still be accurate.
Could you let me know what version of Confluence you were running before and after it occurred? Did you make any changes to the page?
Exactly, Shannon.
For me, it doesn´t worl. As you can see in the pic bellow, I´ve just clicked on "Status", from Table of Contents, I was redirected to the header, but the url didn´t change:
T
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.