Our business recently swapped from OmniTracker to Jira for both the development team, as our Customer service team. As a Service Manager I usually got monthly scripted reports (based on exported data to CSV from our previous ticket tooling) that required very little manual intervention (some comments etc). I have read many articles on the subject concerning Jira SLA reporting but I cannot find how to export a detailed SLA report with all relevant info that our customers expect, (SLA, incident data, problem data, SR data, RFC data, uptime, server states etc etc,) measured from period X to period X, usually a clearly defined month (not, 7/14/30 days ago etc) . Also when I discuss this matter with our tool admin, he tells me I can only use the reports feature to create some charts and then manually have to create the report myself in Word by copy pasting the seperate charts into my manual reports.
Given we have quite a portfolio of customers and I also have other tasks in my job role I cannot invest this amount of time into manual SLA reporting. (previous SLA report would contain: Server uptime, Continuity Management, Ticket data like incident and Service request ticket SLA, how much effort was invested in the tickets, remaining open tickets and much more relevant data that our customers expect from us and are accustomed to.)
Is there a simple way to create such a detailed or all-encompassing report that is generated as much as possible on the 1st day of the month for example (I realize I have to still create the detailed report myself with all of it's subdata and that is absolutely fine), do I need to use advanced features which I may not have come across yet to set up a report and subscriptions? an add-on? or do I perhaps need to settle for the fact that it's perhaps not even possible to export an automated SLA report with that many details/factors and manual copy pasting will be taking over my jobrole? 
I realize my question might be vague, but please let me know if you need clarification on anything as I would love to get some clarity on this if possible. Many thanks in advance for trying to assist me!