Can company personel without any JIRA accounts access Confluence KB and JIRA Service Desk cloud solutions, if the company have a JIRA licens?
Dear Per Hjort,
It is indeed possible to make your Confluence Knowledge Base publicy accessible.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/use-confluence-as-a-knowledge-base-218275154.html
You can combine this with Jira Service Desk.
You cannot however make your JIRA Service Desk Cloud publicy accessible.
There is a feature request open for this;
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1030
Friendly Regards,
Jeremy Mooiman
www.prepend.nl
Hi and thanks for your swift answer Jeremy!
However I cannot see any any information on how to make Confluence accessible without license. What have I missed?
Kind regards,
Per
Dear Per,
Users will not need a license to acces Confluence as a knowledge base, because the space in question will be made public.
You will have to create a Knowledge Base, and make it public for everyone to see.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/make-a-space-public-829076202.html
I see. Many thanks!!!
Cheers,Per
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.