I am in the process of migration our atlassian tools from MS SQL to MySQL and have hit a problem with the Bitbucket database migration.
As per the documentaion I have created a new database in MySQL and tested the connection during the database migration option in bitbucket.
However shortly after starting the migration it fails with the following error:
Error creating bean with name 'liquibasePrototype' defined in class path resource [stash-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change set liquibase/r3_10/upgrade.xml::STASH-5244-2::bturner:
Reason: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Error executing SQL UPDATE `bitbucketdb`.`cwd_user` SET `external_id` = NULL WHERE id IN (
SELECT a.id FROM (
SELECT b.id FROM cwd_user b JOIN (
SELECT c.directory_id, c.external_id FROM cwd_user c
GROUP BY c.directory_id, c.external_id
HAVING COUNT(*) > 1
) sq on b.directory_id = sq.directory_id AND b.external_id = sq.external_id
) a
): You can't specify target table 'cwd_user' for update in FROM clause:
I am running MySQL version 5.7.9, Bitbucket 4.14.4 and mysql-connector-java-5.1.43
Is there any solution/workaround to this problem?
Many thanks