Hello, anyone know how extract the labels' text to excel vba?
wanna list out all the tags into excel sheet according to the issues.
Hi
I need a bit more info for this. Do you already have a way of extracting info from Jira via the REST API, but want to know about labels? Or have you never extracted any info from Jira? Based on your answer, I (or anyone else) should be able to better help you
I have my own way to extract info from jira, just duno how to get the label query.
For a = 1 To json("total")If IsNull(json("issues")(a)("fields")("labels")) Then ActiveSheet.Cells(a, 3) = ""Else ActiveSheet.Cells(a, 3) = json("issues")(a)("fields")("labels")End IfNext a
However, i get this error once i run this coding.
Try json("issues")(a)("fields")("labels")("value")
You also need to loop around the labels - as you've shown in your screenshot, you have 2 labels, so I usually use a For Each loop on the labels
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.