Hi, we are trying to upgrade and migrate Jira from windows 2008 server to windows 2012 server and database From sql 2008 to sql 2012.. now I attamepted to install Jira 7.0.0 on win 2012 server and empty sql2012 database. As per the confluence article I copied over the Jira home directory from old 6.4 server to new 7.0 server and imported the xml backup that I took of 6.4 version. Jira came up but not with the base URL that I provided but with host name on port 8080.. and in the Jira 7.0.0 I could see all the projects listed but now I don't see any of the issues or tickets under any project and if I try integrity checker it says error 500 technical error has occurred.. in the log I don't see much.. the only diff in two env is the ssl... Jira 6.4.12 has ssl enabled and Jira 7.0.0is non ssl.. I don't know if that's the issue.
I am doing the upgrade in this fashion because after this we will upgrade Jira to 7.4 from 7.0