We have cloud instance of Jira and currently the Time Tracking section is used to cature Developer time on a ticket. However we'd like to be able to estimate and track Testing time on the same ticket. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
Dave
Dave,
I think this is not possible with standard jira, it's possible by using plugins.
You can try this one for example: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adweb.estimations.estimationUpdate/server/overview
Hope it helps you
Thanks Gaston. I did find that plugin but unfortunately that one doesn't work with Cloud hosted versions.
Alternatively try adding a Testing transition and Add custom field "Time in Status" or "Transition Date/Time Field" through which you can track average time spent in testing transition.
- Vj
I'll look into it and let you know. Thanks Vijay.
Hello,
Have you found any solution to your question?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.