Having an issue with the entire table rendering in one of the Confluence Pages.
Have tried using the table width types "Fixed Width" and "Responsive". However, the table doesn't seem to get fixed. The edit mode looks alright. However, the table gets squished to a certain length in the view mode. There is NO ruler in the edit mode, which indicates where the indents are for me to fix the indents.
Here is a Dropbox link to an image in case I have not been able to articulate my question: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrejv0ebhdn5880/ConfluencePageIssue.png?dl=0
Hi Raja,
Can you please confirm the Confluence version you are running where you see this issue?
Thank you!
Kind Regards,Shannon
We are using Confluence Cloud version. Ain't able to figure out where to fetch the version.
No worries, Raja! All Cloud instances are essentially the same version.
Let me look into this for you but I definitely saw it before. You have the New Look, correct?
Yes Shannon. I have the new look from Confluence.
BTW, just so that you know....I admire working with Atlassian products and wish they were getting better by the day. I know that you are still trying to work through the kinks. But, you are going in the right direction. You should be glad that you are associated with an awesome solution driven company which banks on innovation. Cheers!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.