Hi
New installation Bitbucket server on Ubuntu 14.04.4 and just bought a Bitbucket Starter license
Every step went fine until entering the License key
1) First nothing happens when select "I have a Bitbucket license key"
though if I hit Enter, then the textarea appears where the licenkey can be pasted, ofc claiming "Please enter a non-blank value"
2) ...ok but now I could at least paste the licence key and press Next. But all I get back is the same page telling me "Please enter a non-blank value"
Hitting F12 gives me following if this can have anything to do with it:
Loading failed for the <script> with source “http://mlgeoo00mvxprt003:7990/s/819f68eb4220335cc34b92f05c15390c-CDN/-1519583252/92eb094/1/bd1dd30963b6f569f6bd15e4b213ef64/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US”.
(Tried Firefox, Chrome and IE)
Is it possible to enter the license key in any other way to get pass this setup step ?
FYI: The Ubuntu server has no direct access to internet
Any ideas what to check for ?
//Erik