Hello Experts,
I would like to force the users to choose a label out of 2 options -
i.e
The option is 'yes' / 'no' and the user must label the page with one of the option
Is it possible?
Thanks
Naama
This is not possible. You may be able to do this using a custom plugin. I think that this is mostly limited by the fact that anyone can create new labels. There is a request to limit this at: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-3936
Hi Boris
Do you know which custom plugin can do it?
Hey Naama, I meant that you could create your own custom plugin. https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Confluence+Plugin+Guide Cheers, Boris
I would use a single select custom field and make it required
Hi Matt, Thanks for your reply Can I have customer field for confluence? can you please elaborate? I would like to sort it later with the page properties report - can i do it with custom fields? Thanks Naama
Sorry thought it was for jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.