Hi, we are getting error of the date format when we are trying to start a sprint in JIRA. How can we make this work?
Strange. The end date or "Slutdatum" is determined based off the start date + interval. So that field should be getting calculated based off the start value. Your start value looks strange to me though, there appears to be an 'fm' value at the end, but I would have expected this to be AM or PM. Perhaps that is a regional input difference.
I would recommend clicking the Calendar Icon in order to select the date/time rather than trying to enter these in manually.
We did not enter it manually.
We have tried to use the calendar as well, but that doesn't either work. Don't know if it may be that we are using the European format YYYY-MM-DD in Sweden, and also use 24 hours? Since I am using Google Chrome in Swedish when this error occur.
Hi Jimmie,
Have you changed the date input formatting in JIRA to reflect these differences in date formats? If not, that might explain this behavior. JIRA has two different locations for changing this:
I think you would need to make sure that both of these are in line with the date formats you want to use with JIRA. From looking at this the jira.date.time.picker.java.format property should probably be something like:
yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm
that should be able to show the date in the format you want, and use 24 hour time instead of the AM/PM format.
Not sure if I am dumb, but I cannot find where these settings are done.
look here:
http://<your jira url>/secure/admin/ViewApplicationProperties.jspa
Then click on "Advanced Settings"
and here:
http://<your jira url>/secure/admin/LookAndFeel!default.jspa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.