Hello. I had to give the user group read access to an individual page tree. This group should not see the entire space. How do I implement this?
Hi,You can add view restrictions on the pages that are "confidential". It means that only certain users/groups can see the pages (and the child pages because view restrictions are inherited).You can find documentation here
So, to solve my problem, you have to put restrictions on all pages of the space, giving you rights to all the members except the desired group?
Can't you turn off restriction inheritance for certain pages? I understand that an inherited 'all-forbidden' restriction has a higher priority than permission on pages below the hierarchy?
That's it.Imagine you have group A and B. Both groups have view rights to the space. If you want only group A to see some pages then you have to put restrictions on that pages so only group A (or some specific users) is authorized to view it.
You can't turn off inheritance. If a user can't view the parent then it can't view the child neither.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.