Hello,
I'm new to the JIRA community and the JIRA software. My work place is using the JIRA software for development purposes. Yet, I want to use it for Business purposes. Therefore, I'm trying to get used to the JIRA software Business part.
I will have a lot of different questions since I'm starting to learn how to use this software for Business purposes. If you have available any guide for Business, such as How can JIRA help you manage your different tasks concerning different country markets,etc, I will gladly read them.
Here is my first question: How to add a custom field into the task which we could see in the board ?
For example: I have a task concerning the chinese market and I would like that information into this task we can see that it's related to the chinese market. In the same way that we can see the task priority of a task in the JIRA software project.
My second question: How to create a sprint in the JIRA business project ?
For example: I have a lot of different project concerning different market. This month, I would like to focus on the task of the Taiwan and Vietnam market. Therefore, I would like to see only the task related to these market on a unique page.
Thank you very much for reading my message,
I hope i made it clear. (Picture for clarity)
Have a good day.