Hi guyz,
I have a huge problem with my confluence instance.
I had a report going well on my confluence instance which is getting issues and create chart from Jira,
but since like 3 weeks and after a move that I don't really remember I have an error message and no charts anymore.
Those error message are :
"JIRA Issues Macro: com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseStatusException: Unexpected response received. Status code: 403"
AND
"JIRA Issues Macro: JIRA Charts are not available for your version of JIRA. Upgrade to JIRA 6.1.1 or later touse this macro. "
And when I want to create a new report on confluence like a status report I have that message :
"Status report is not available for your version of JIRA. Upgrade to JIRA 6.1.1 or later to use this report."
I tried anything i found on the internet, like reindex but nothing works and of course I check my version is greater than 6.1.1 so I rly need help on this one.
Thank you.