In my portfolio plan settings I explicitely excluded issues without parent from the scope. However when I add an issue, which doesn't have a parent, in one of the issue sources for this plan the issue is taken into scope. I would expect that once I configure to exclude issues without parent, it will filter out those issues forever.
When I reconfigure the issue sources after I added the issue, the issue is filtered correctly out of the scope . How can I avoid issues without parent to sneak into my plan without reconfiguring every time?
My issue hierarchy config:
1 Initiative - RFC
2 Change - Epic
3 Story - Story
RFC issues come from project 'RFC'
Epics and Stories come from projects A, B & C
The issue sources for my plan are
-RFC
-A
-B
-C
So I want only have issues in scope from A, B and C which have a parent issue RFC