Problem/situation
A user, who happens to also be a site-admin next to me, has created a page with page restrictions. Another user asked me to give her access and even though I appear to have the right permissions for the space as well as I am (member of) site-admin, I cannot give her access.
On the other hand, when following the procedure to remove restrictions from the Restricted page tab in the Space admin, it even gets worse. When clicking on the padlock of a user that has already been given access by another person who has access rights to the restricted page - the access get removed. So instead of giving people access it gets removed and I can't add/remove users myself either nor can I access the page.
Has anyone experienced this similar problem? What am I doing wrong, if so? The question is in particular relevant now because we are going to deploy a Space admin/Site-admin structure soon.
I have also filed a ticket because it is for behaviour that is not consistent with the specs for as much as they have been described by Atlassian here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/permissions-and-restrictions-724765432.html
In addition: the usergroup system-administrators exist on the Global Permissions tab yet cannot be added to my user. Would the system-administrator have different/more rights than the administrators or site-administrators and have the rights to give people access to a page?
Answer to the above paragraph: no, this permission is only granted to Atlassian staff who administer your Confluence instance.
