Hi
i'm not receiving the confirmation Email to activate my Bitbucket account. Now i have the problem that i can not receive anything last i have received promotional e-mail from Bitbucket on 11/18/16 . my email id is abhz@brainwavelive.com
Hi! I've checked our mail system and I could see the emails were being blocked. We've removed your email address from the supression list, so you should receive messages already.
.
I'm currently having the same issue. None of the requested password reset email have been sent and its been over an hour.
Hi Ana, I have the same problem. My account is innovativecode@innovapplications.com.
Thanks a lot for you support.
Hi Ana, I have the same problem. Kan you see if gitlab.icc@vgregion.se is on the supression list?.
Thanks a lot
Hi Ana, I have the same problem. My account is matias.banchero@edreamsodigeo.com
Thanks!
Hi ana, i have the same problem, i created a account to use in company, but i cant receive a confirmation or forgot password email.
Email: rodrigo.castilho@omnilink.com.br
Hi Ana. I have the same problem, I cant receive repo invitation links in my email. My email is kiizafavour9@gmail.com
Hello Ana, i created the bitbucket account on mail ognjen.nikolic@sipodsoftware.com but i havent got confirm registration mail, or any mail.
Hi Ana,
I am having a similar problem. I am not receiving password recovery emails to my account dinesh.gautam@indigo-consulting.co.in.
Can you please help me resolve the problem
Thanks,
Dinesh
I am having a similar problem. I am not receiving password recovery emails to my account asa.chang@lioshutan.com
Asa
I am having a similar problem. I am not receiving password recovery emails to my account karuppasamy.m@photoninfotech.net
can you please help me resolve this problem
Karuppasamy M
Same problem with me. Not receiving recovery emails to my account mahesh@mobantica.com
I am also having this issue. I have raised a support ticket instead.
Same problem here Ana, estefania.ramirez@essentialist.com, thanks for your help!
Hello Ana;
Same problem here Ana, piero.castro@sattelital.com.pe and piero.castro@globalfiber.com.pe;
Thank you for your help!
Please help here @Ana Retamal
Hi @Piero Castro, welcome to the Community!
I've checked both email addresses and I haven't been able to find any Bitbucket accounts for any of them.
Regarding the first one, I can see that there was an email sent from us and that was successfully delivered to your mail servers, so please make sure that you don't have any filters preventing it from appearing in your inbox and is not in the sp[am folder. If you still don't find it, it would help us to know in response to what was that email sent so we can investigate further (was it a reset password email? was an invitation for any of our products?).
For the second email address I couldn't find anything in our system, so same as for the previous case please tell us in response to what were you expecting this email so we can investigate.
For everybody else commenting on this post: please make sure to submit your own post for every individual case and that you do it under the right product. Our team is not monitoring old posts for new answers so your question will most likely be ignored.
Cheers,
Ana
Hi @Ana Retamal , thanks for the answerRegarding the domain of globalfiber.com.pe, the account that was created is 'sistemas@globalfiber.com.pe' (sorry for the previous information about the domain), in effect there is a mail filter in these domains, please can you tell me which domains should be added to receive these verification emails.
Piero
Hi @Ana Retamal - I'm facing the same issue. I'm not receiving the recovery link on my email address. Could you please see if it's in the suppression list and remove it from the list?
Here's my email - shivam@holidog.com
Hi @Ana Retamal
Same problem here for my teammate. His team email yuehnan.wu@cronumax.com was closed momentarily, but now it's open. Maybe this is why his email fell into the bounce list? May you remove it from the list so he can receive password reset email again? Thank you.
Hi @Tunghim Lam, welcome to the Community
Your teammate was indeed on our suppression list. I've removed his email address from there, so he should be able to be receiving password reset emails again. Can you ask him to try it out and let us know?
Cheers!
My email id is kumar.saurabh02@infosys.com I am not getting password reset mail.
Hi Ana
our e-mail is teamcity@safebreach.com and we are not getting password reset
Gil
Hi @Ana Retamal I don't receive recovery link for the email bisera.ivanova@flowscape.seCan you help?
Hi @Ana Retamal mine too. My email is kleinhans.e@bitcreateitsolutions.com.It's been weeks already, I want to setup a Bitbucket and Jira account for our projects.
Same problem with my email address: oliver.rindelaub@t-online.dePlease help
Oliver
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.