Hi
Can you please suggest available Plugin which allows to download multiple files at same time.
Hi Dhanshree,
I would recommend using DownThemAll (only available for Firefox) and download them from an Attachments Macro. You can specify what type of attachment it downloads from a page using this browser add-on.
Have a look at that and let us know if you have any trouble.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi @Shannon S,
Thanks for providing the information on this.
I tried to read as much possible about DownThemAll however, it is not feasible for us as we are using confluence which is compatible on google crome and IE. DownThem All have the limitation of using firefox.
Is there anyother macro available within confluence or any other plugin which can help in downloading all the attached files in confluence downloaded at same time.
Dhanshree,
Keep in mind, Confluence is compatible with the following browsers:
Desktop browsers:
Internet Explorer 11
Microsoft Edge
Chrome
Firefox
Safari (Mac only)
Mobile browsers:
Safari (iOS only)
Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later
So there should be nothing stopping you from using Firefox.
However, you can download all attachments from a page when you embed the Attachments Macro.
Additionally, you can access Confluence via a WebDAV client, and this would allow you to manually manage your attachments.
Let me know if any of these solutions would work for you or if you have any trouble with it!
Hi @Shannon S
We are currently using the attachment macro only but the restriction is that we have to download each file one by one.
When I use file List template of confluence I do get an option of downloading all the file at one go by using download all option.
However, what I want is downloading all the attachments irrespective of page where it is attached. I understand that we can use space attachment macro to view all the attachment at one place. However, how can I download them all at one go.
We do not have option of download all as we have when we use file list template.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.