Hi..I have created a custom issue type called "Feature" and for the other issues for story or task screen I have added a custom field called "Feature link"....where I would I like to see under drop down all the features which are created for a particular project...I mean it should work like epic link as it works for Epics...Any valuable suggestion would be helpful
There is quite a lot of code behind that field, and cannot be duplicated.
Yolu would need to find or write an add-on that can provide the functionality that the Epic Link field does.
Thanks for the feedback. Do you know any plug in which has that functinalities?
Does "Strucrure plugin " has that feature?
No, I'm not aware of any. Structure can help you with it though, as can Portfolio. They're not quite the same, but do enable similar linking.
Thank you!
Use "Easy Links for Jira" free plugin solve your requirement .
http://codedpoetry.com/easy-links-for-jira/
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216498/easy-links-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.