Hi,
I have inherited a Confluence server from a former admin and the server is currently configured for LDAP authentication and it is working, but I need to make changes to the user directory configuration (ldap values).
I have two questions:
- How do I switch back from LDAP authentication to using the internal directory? I tried changing the directory order but I still could not login with an internal account.
- Is there a way to edit the LDAP user directory while actively logged into it?
EDIT:
Thank you for the answer Taha.
I'd like to make clear that I do not wish to move users between directories.
As for what I really need to do, your "step 1" is exactly the problem I am having. I have tried moving the internal directory to the top, then I created a user account and attempted to log in with it, but whenever someone goes to our wiki page, we immediately get redirected to a CAS login page. When I try to login with the internal user on this page, I cannot login. Is there another step I need to take?